Your $40 license is restricted to your use only for your own household. If you have friends and relatives who wish to use the program or have you run it for them, please purchase a separate license for each household.
Maximize My Social Security Products
Maximize My Social Security helps single or married persons decide when to collect retirement, spousal, widow(er), divorcee spousal, divorcee widow(er), child-in-care spousal, mother (father), young child, and disabled child benefits.
Features include: web-based platform, side-by-side comparison of chosen and optimal strategy, one-year license.
Maximize My Social Security
Expert Review provides a personal review of your report with our Social Security expert. This product is for current customers only. You must first purchase our individual or professional product to use this service.
One-hour of review time with our Social Security expert.
Maximize My Social Security Professional
Your $200 license is restricted for the use of one planner. If you have multiple planners in your firm, please purchase a separate license for each planner.
Allows you to set up cases for multiple clients.
Custom report cover page with logo.
Your results are being calculated.
Please do not refresh the page or click on Calculate again or you may receive errors.
All versions of Maximize My Social Security take into account
- Retirement, spousal, and survivor benefits
- Child, divorcee, mother and father benefits
- Social Security's earnings test
- Reductions for early retirement
- Re-computation of benefits
- Delayed retirement credit
- Family benefit maximum
- Windfall elimination provision
- Government pension offset
- Deeming provisions
- File and suspend & start, stop, start strategies
- Email customer support
- Money back guarantee
- Online software -- no download required
- Works on PC and Mac
- Unlimited “what-if” scenarios